Joy in the Journey … in the Jungle!
A Transformation Vacation with Erin Smith
February 1-7, 2024 (6 nights/7 days)
The venue for our six-night, seven-day retreat is the Copal Tree Lodge, an agritourism resort near Punta Gorda. The Lodge is surrounded by a 22,000 acre rainforest preserve set above the Caribbean coast. Copal Tree Lodge sits close to a river that was once a Mayan pathway to the Caribbean Sea. The bio-diverse setting embraces the lush resources of the jungle while combining luxurious accommodations and locally sourced food.Over 70% of the food served at the resort restaurant is grown organically at the Jungle Farm.
Morning and afternoon yoga and meditation practices will take place in an open air palapa overlooking the jungle canopy.
During our stay, we will have the opportunity to hike along the trails of the resort property, view the many species of birds and animals that thrive in this complex ecosystem, relax by the pool, kayak on the river, visit the on-site rum distillery, or simply relax in a hammock.
- Accommodations in a Jungle Suite (Canopy Suites are available for upgrade at $200 per night + tax. They are based on availability).
- Three farm-to-table meals daily, all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Daily yoga, restorative yoga, and meditation with Erin
- Complimentary use of the Jungle Gym, pools, fire pit, kayaks/canoes for river touring, bikes and hiking trails for exploring the jungle flora and fauna
- Local flights (to and from Belize City to Punta Gorda Airport)
- All ground transfers
- Taxes and gratuities on site
- Yoga mats, blocks, straps, and blankets to use for the week
Not included: International airfare. Please arrive at BZE before 3:45pm.
* Massages and Excursions
* Travel Insurance: not required, but highly recommended
* Tips for off site excursion guides
PRICING PER PERSON:
Shared Room $3,170, per person, double occupancy
Private Room $4,545, per person, single occupancy
*Canopy Suites are available for upgrade at $200 per night + tax. They are based on availability.
- 6:30 Sunrise and coffee available
- 7:00-8:30 Yoga and Mindfulness Practice
- 8:30 Breakfast
- 9:30-1:00 Free Time
- 1:00 Lunch
- 1:30 Siesta and Beach Time
- 3:00-4:00 Restorative Yoga
- 5:30 Snacks and Happy Hour
- 6:00 Sunset
- 7:00 Dinner under the stars
- 8:00 After Dinner Mess Around
MEET YOUR LEADER: ERIN SMITH
Erin Smith, ERYT, CNL, MLS, is the happy owner of the OM place, a yoga studio in Kentucky that just celebrated 20 years in business. She is a therapeutically-inclined yoga teacher, certified mindfulness coach, women’s wellness coach, and the host of the OM channel, an online yoga and mindfulness channel. She is the published author of Sensible Wellness and a weekly columnist about living with purpose for WinCity News.
Her passion is helping people make friends with present-moment awareness, eat real food, move their bodies, get outside, and hit the pillow a little earlier. When she’s not standing on her head or typing on her trusty laptop, you’ll find her reading, playing guitar, hiking in the woods, enjoying a glass of bourbon, or snuggling with her people and pets. If you want to make her smile, ask her what she is reading.